Songs For EVERY Happy, Healthy School
by Mark and Helen Johnson
15 feel-good songs specifically written to explore and promote healthy values for happy schools. Now available with Words on Screen™ v2.
Scroll down to listen to song clips.
Click here for more titles in the Songs for EVERY... Series
Availability: In Stock
About Songs For EVERY Happy, Healthy School
A collection of thought-provoking, positive songs that are HUGE fun to sing! Themes include: happiness, freedom of choice, unity and co-operation, simplicity, kindness and gratitude. Once again, Mark and Helen have written the songs that teachers will want to use and children will love to sing.
With 15-feel good songs for learning and singing together, this long-awaited and timely title is set to become a 'classic' in schools. So for any school that prizes health and happiness, this clever collection is an absolute must!
All these songs can be used to support SEAL, PHSE and Value-based Education.
Now available with a Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Songs for EVERY Happy, Healthy School is now an award-winning title.
GOLD - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
Other Recommended Titles:
|ISBN||9781906988319 Book & CD / 9781906988326 Book & CD ROM|
|Series||Songs for EVERY…, Words on Screen™|
Activity Songbook with:
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies:
- A Song You'll Love To Know!
- Cause To Be Grateful
- A Healthy Life
- Happiness Is Not...
- Thank You God
- Change And Grow
- A Song You'll Love To Know!
- You Can Never Be Too Grateful
- A Little Bit Of Kindness
- Thank You God
- Our Father (The Lord's Prayer)
- Brighter Day Tomorrow
- You Can Never Be Too Grateful (Worship Version)
|Primary Teacher Update Review||2012 Primary Teacher Update Award Tester Score 91.9%What the tester said:"A great selection of songs that appealed to adults and children, which covered a range of values that we are hoping to fit into assemblies throughout the year. The music was fun and upbeat and the children really enjoyed singing along. The lyrics were simple and repetitive so younger children found them easy to remember. The Words on Screen was an invaluable resource."|
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of Audio CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.
For more information, or to buy an Annual Digital Site Licence retrospectively, please call our customer services team on Tel: 0800 850 777.
When photocopying or reproducing Out of the Ark material, copyright rules apply. Photocopying of song lyrics or music scores may only be carried out if your school/organisation has a relevant photocopying licence. All photocopying must be recorded on the licence log.