About The NEW Songs For EVERY Growing School
“LIFE’S FOR LIVING AND FOR GROWING, BECOMING ALL WE’RE MADE TO BE!”
Welcome to our brand-new EVERY collection!
We’re so excited to bring you these 15 fresh songs
all about growing – and we don’t just mean beans, although they’re in there too! ‘Growth’ in mind, health, community, bricks and mortar, life, love, celebration and gratitude
are all intrinsic parts of this fabulous collection. With a heap of invaluable themes, together with two brilliant new leavers’ songs
, and hugely relevant material for Personal Development
, you have everything you need truly to become a Growing School
Knowing how much potential there is in these fabulous songs, we’ve added a feast of original and new exciting music activities for you to use alongside them in the new activity songbook. We want to help you to grab hold of EVERY musical possibility contained within each and EVERY song and enjoy the learning opportunities they bring. Additionally, our imaginative ideas pages will open up the thematic content of the songs by linking with the wider curriculum and beyond. Our aim is to provide inroads towards creative music education using material that we know will equip, give confidence and inspire everyone.
Now available with a Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM
allowing you to display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn!
Other Recommended Titles:
|ISBN||9781906988845 Book & CD / 9781906988852 Book & CD ROM|
|Series||Songs for EVERY...|
Activity Songbook with:
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ v2 CD ROM with:
- Extractable MP3s, printable lyrics, scores & additional resources
- Words on Screen™ v2 versions of songs so that you can display song lyrics on any whiteboard, computer screen, television or interactive touchscreen. The lyrics synchronize with the music as it plays making them easy to teach and easy to learn
- Enhanced operation features including ‘double-click’ to hear and teach a single line
- Words on Screen™ v2 PDF user guide and player Quick Tour
- Single-User licence
- Licence & copyright details
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies
- One Of A Kind
- Spring Sprang!
- A Happy Little Harvest Song
- We Sing Your Praise
- We’re Building
- Try And Try Again
- Benediction Song
- I Like Books!
- We’re Building
- Moving On
- Try And Try Again
|Teach Primary Review||Hitting The High Notes - Review|
|Words on Screen™ v2||What is Words on Screen™ v2? - For more information click here.|
|Words on Screen™ v2 System Requirements||Windows |
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Inter® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32bit) or later, Windows® Server 2008 (32bit)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 or later or Opera 11
- 512MB of RAM (1GB RAM recommended for notebooks); 128 MB graphics memory
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- 512 MB RAM; 128 MB graphics memory
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of Audio CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.
For more information, or to buy an Annual Digital Site Licence retrospectively, please call our customer services team on Tel: 0800 850 777.
When photocopying or reproducing Out of the Ark material, copyright rules apply. Photocopying of song lyrics or music scores may only be carried out if your school/organisation has a relevant photocopying licence. All photocopying must be recorded on the licence log.