S!ng™ Something Silly!
by leading children's writers
The fourth children's songbook in our important new series designed to get your school singing about almost anything and everything! Each book contains 16 brand new songs and 3 great vocal warm-ups, as well as ideas and tips on how to get going.
S!ng Something Silly! is a fantastic collection of 19 crazy, dotty, loopy and potty songs to sing for the fun of it!
Scroll down to listen to song clips.
Click here for more titles in the S!ng™ Series
Availability: In Stock
About Sing Something Silly - A Fun-Packed Primary School Song Collection!
Let your kids have fun with this wild and wacky song collection, jam-packed with the nonsensical, the ridiculous and the utterly hilarious! Wake up with a crazy Dawn Chorus
, take a challenge with accelerating nonsense songs and add your own jokes to a wonderfully comical Knock, Knock
song. Then, if that’s not enough to send you bonkers, try some Nursery Rhyme Nonsense
, throw yourselves into a silly samba or head down to the jungle for a wild time. Whether you want the children to have a little light relief during a busy school day, or you’re looking for songs for a show-stopping school choir performance, go ahead and sing, sing, sing your way through this mad mixture of very silly songs, perfect for any time of the year.
Each songbook contains ideas and tips on how to get going, a few vocal warm-ups to prepare your voices and a whole mixture of irresistibly singable songs, that include harmonies, and group-singing opportunities! With a song chart giving all the vital information you'll need for each song, it's easy to choose an appropriate song for each occasion, at a glance.
Available with Words on Screen™
Other Recommended Titles:
|Series||Words on Screen™, S!ng™|
Teachers Book with:
- Song Information - A quick glance chart providing overviews and singing tips for each song and information on vocal ranges, keys, musical elements and subjects covered
- Vocal warm-ups - to prepare your voices with legato singing, breath technique and simple harmonies
- Music score and song lyric sheets for 16 songs & 3 vocal warm-ups (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Licensing and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ CD ROM for use in a computer with:
- Words on Screen™ software version of the songs, where the lyrics can be displayed onto any screen and highlighted to synchronise with the music
- Printable lyric reference sheets
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single user licence
- Free Adobe Reader
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies
- Ai Caramba Samba
- The Bonkers Song
- Knock Knock! Who’s There?
- Dawn Chorus
- Doing Something Funny!
- Nursery Rhyme Nonsense
|Words on Screen™||What is Words on Screen?™ Click here to view a Words on Screen™ tutorial video by Gemma Hunt, or play the sample video below.|
|Words on Screen™ System Requirements|
Click here for system requirements.
Please note that Words on Screen™ currently does NOT work on Apple Mac operating systems of 10.7 upwards.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of Audio CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.
For more information, or to buy an Annual Digital Site Licence retrospectively, please call our customer services team on Tel: 0800 850 777.
When photocopying or reproducing Out of the Ark material, copyright rules apply. Photocopying of song lyrics or music scores may only be carried out if your school/organisation has a relevant photocopying licence. All photocopying must be recorded on the licence log.
|ISBN||9781906988593 Book & CD / 9781906988609 Book & CD ROM|