by Mary Green & Julie Stanley
Learn about Florence Nightingale's life and work by the people who knew her including her family, the soldiers in her care and the doctors whose hospitals she transformed.
Scroll down to listen to song clips
Click here for more titles in the History Series
Availability: In Stock
Join Florence Nightingale as she is presented with an award by Queen Victoria in recognition of all that she has achieved. Learn all about her life and work as you meet her family, the soldiers in her care and the doctors whose hospitals she transformed.
Includes 3 songs, 4 pages of cross-curricular ideas, extension work and a performance script.
Florence Nightingale is now an award-winning title.
SILVER - Primary Teacher Update (All Other Resources)
Florence Knightingale includes Words on Screen™ songs on its enhanced CD.
Other Recommended Titles:
Teacher's Book with:
- Full script for a class performance, to showcase what has been learnt
- Cast list and staging
- 4 pages of creative cross-curricular topic ideas and extension work
- Music score and lyrics sheets for 4 songs (Piano music score, melody and chords)
- Recorder part for Medication
- Includes FREE performance licence for performing on school premises to an audience of staff, pupil and their families
Enhanced CD (for use with a computer and CD player) with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
- All songs in our Words on Screen™ software, where the songs are displayed onto any whiteboard or screen and the words synchronise with the music
- Printable script
- Printable lyric sheets for songs
|Running Time||20 minutes approx.|
|Sample Script||View sample script (83KB)|
|Cast List||View Cast List (75 KB)|
|Primary Teacher Update Review||2013 Primary Teacher Update Awards Tester Score 87.1% What the tester said: "Easy to use; the script was well written and the songs linked well. Useful teaching tool, not only for assemblies. Varied and well-constructed and very good value for money."|
|Words on Screen™||What is Words on Screen™? Click here to view a Words on Screen™ tutorial video by Gemma Hunt.|
|Words on Screen™ System Requirements|
Click here for system requirements.
You are free to use the material in Florence Nightingale for all teaching purposes. The performance of musicals or songs to an audience and the reproduction of scripts, lyrics and music scores are subject to licensing requirements by law. However, when performing this title within a school setting, no licence is required as it is included within the purchase price. If you wish to perform this title on other premises, please call 0800 850 777.