Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the Instant Performance Licence option which includes extended digital rights, or purchase a separate Standard Performance Licence.
Performance Licence Information
A performance licence is required to perform this copyrighted musical to an audience (other than exclusively to pupils and staff).
- Licences are available as either a Standard Performance Licence or an Instant Performance Licence
- The requirement for a licence is irrespective of whether admission charges are made
- All of our Performance Licences cover any number of performances within the 12 months from date of ordering
- A new Standard Performance Licence would be required for any future performance(s) outside the date period printed on your current licence
In addition, with so many of our musicals and Christmas plays purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Your Standard or Instant Performance Licence will also cover you for the following digital usages:
- Installing songs for Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school’s premises
- Uploading digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copying audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Permitting usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burning copies of Audio CDs for rehearsal purposes
For further information on licensing click here or call our Customer Services team on 0800 850 777.
When photocopying or reproducing Out of the Ark material, copyright rules apply. Photocopying of song lyrics or music scores may only be carried out if your school/organisation has a relevant photocopying licence. All photocopying must be recorded on the licence log.